Guidelines for submitting an Estimate Request
Like any estimate, its accuracy is dependant on how much information the person calculating the estimate has to work with. It is for this reason that we ask that you supply as much information as you can within the 'Estimate Request' form. It is also the reason why we insist that you include a photograph of the damage that the estimate relates to.
Let's start at the top of the form:
- Your Name: This is obviously a requirement
- Your E-Mail: This is also required so that we can send the estimate to you
- Make of vehicle: (optional), but assists with providing a better estimate
- Model: (optional), but also assists with the accuracy of the estimate
- Year: (optional), but assists with the accuracy of the estimate
- Description: This is Required and it is where you can tell us as much as you can about the damage, the vehicle and any other information that will assist with the estimate. Here you can also add such as contact telephone number etc.
- The Picture: Is required and is by far the most important piece of information that you can supply to assist in providing a more accurate estimate
How to provide the best picture
As the saying goes "A picture tells a thousand words" and nothing could be more true about giving an estimate for a PDR repair, so it is important that you provide the right picture. Please try to use as much reflection as possible to help high light the damaged panel.
Estimate Request Form
Please complete the form below and include at least one photograph of the damage.